Me and Rudy

Me and Rudy

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Busy Times!

It has been such a busy time for us lately.  I have started working part-time, college has started and Rudy is going to school full time, and my oldest two children have also started school.  Life doesn't seem so simple right now, but Rudy and I have goals in our hearts and are determined to accomplish them.
Just before school started the children and I took a day trip to the beach.  We invited my mom and we were all very excited.  It was a great day!  The weather was perfect, it actually was not one of those 100 degree days.  My girls and I love to boogie board and the waves were just right.  Caleb enjoys everything about the beach, he even tried to ride a few waves.  This was Sophia's first trip and we were not sure how she would respond.  We quickly found out that she must have salt water running in her veins.  She loved the water and the sand.
The neatest thing happened on this same day.  As we pulled into the parking lot of our favorite public beach access, we recognized a vehicle from home.  With further inspection, we realized my sister in law and her children had also planned a day trip to the same beach this same day.  We had arrived at the same time! Only God can work out these details so perfectly!  It ended up being a WONDERFUL day and the beginning of a very busy time!

No comments:

Post a Comment