Me and Rudy

Me and Rudy

Friday, September 16, 2011

Milestones

I just wanted to list a few things Sophia has accomplished so far.  I find it so hard to remember what each of my children were doing at the different stages of their life. Especially during the first few years because they seem to grow up so fast!  This blog post is just to help me remember later in life.
Sophia is not walking yet, which is great to me!  She is our last baby and she will grow up soon enough, I love that I can still hold her.  Last night she feel asleep in my arms and I just held her for a while.  I wish I could go back and hold my other children again.  They grow up so fast.  Sophia is a very vocal baby and already says quite a few words.  They include:
Daddy
Sissy
Eat
Please
Duck
Doggy
One
Diaper
Keys
Baby
Mama 
Milk
And a few honorable mentions: Meagan, Zach,and Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment