Me and Rudy

Me and Rudy

Monday, March 7, 2011

"New Sheriff in Town"


He greeted me with a tip of his hat and a very pleasant "Howdy, Howdy".
He had  very pleasant smile and was very handsome.
He had really nice cowboy boots and blue jeans.
He had an official badge and even a "gun".

His name was Caleb.

There is something very gratifying about watching your children play "pretend".  I love to listen in while Caleb is playing in his room  and hear the things he can come up with sometimes.  So many young children are caught up in the technology of this world (I do believe its the parents to blame) that the art of "playing pretend"  has been long lost.  Hopefully I can continue to encourage my children to "play pretend"  for years to come.

2 comments:

  1. I found you at last! So cute! I will visit when I can!

    Hilda Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress-up pics:) Madison looks like the real deal in that outfit!

    ReplyDelete