Me and Rudy

Me and Rudy

Friday, March 4, 2011

Missing In Action

I have several things I would like to blog about but our camera is missing!  For some odd reason Caleb loves to hide things.  He has a list a mile long it seems of things he has hidden.  Funny thing is he usually can tell you exactly where each one is located.  Well, this time he seems to have forgotten and wants to put the blame on someone else.  Please help me pray I discover this treasure very soon.  I can't wait to introduce you to the new sheriff in town, and tell you about Sophia's first tooth!  They just wouldn't be the same without a picture.

2 comments:

  1. Four-year old boys! They are something else! ;) You've got me curious with this new sherrif....

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, I pray that you find it soon...I wanna here about that new sherrif...:)

    ReplyDelete